+9221 35838871 6 (six lines)
LL.B. (Hons), SOAS, University of London, 2016.
Practice primarily focuses on non-contentious matters and selective litigation. Notable matters include:
- Advising, as part of the team, a foreign company on a loan facility being provided to a local entity;
- Advising on matters related to corporate mergers and acquisitions;
- Conducting research and providing advice in relation to the Companies Profit (Worker’s Participation) Fund;
- Preparing a comprehensive due diligence report which included consents and permits required for the operation of an FSRU;
- Conducting research and providing advice on corporate and litigation in relation to the Constitution and other Pakistan law matters;
- Drafting opinions, responses, and various other documents;
- Conducting company searches for clients at the Securities and Exchange Commission Pakistan;
- Assisting the Partner, as Additional Attorney General of Pakistan in relation to matters of the Federation of Pakistan.