+9221 35838871 6 (six lines)
LLB (Hons) SOAS, University of London, 2016.
Has worked on various corporate, commercial and litigation matters, including advising on matters relating to loan agreements and queries pertaining to acquisition. Notably:
- Acting for a foreign entity in Pakistan, in relation to a loan provided to a local organization, which included drafting an NOC and advising it on matters pertaining to its agreements and securing its rights as creditors;
- Preparing a comprehensive due diligence report which included consents and permits needed for the operation of a company importing LNG via an FSRU;
- Completing a questionnaire for an international organization setting out how the board of members including directors and CEO’s are appointed and dismissed in Pakistan;
- Drafts pleadings, conducts research and develop strategies in suits/petitions for: declaration of injunctions, encashment of bank guarantees, property disputes and public health on behalf of local and foreign entities;
- Assisting the Partner, as Additional Attorney General of Pakistan, in representing the Federal Government on various litigation matters;
- Drafting auditor’s letters for various companies in relation to pending or current litigation
- Assisting associates and senior associates in their review and comparison of various contracts including those of the Civil Aviation Authority and power projects;
- Conducting inspectionsat the SECP for various clients;
- Assisting on trust related matters;
- Advising clients in relation to the deregistration of existing companies, changing names of companies, making applications to the CCP with regards to confidential and non-confidential information and other processes that are required pre and post incorporation of the company.